In creamware, printed with the arms of the Order of Bucks one side; and a hunting scene on the other.
The Order of Bucks was a drinking and hunting club that flourished towards the end of the 18th century; Thomas Bentley was a member of the club. The print, which is by Sadler & Green, is first mentioned in 1764.
Old restoration to crack, only visible from inside.
Stock Number 2750